Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) Interior Design Services in compliance with UFC 3¬120-10 Interior Design ensuring incorporation of evidence-based healthcare concepts. The FF&E services seek to complement any Structural Interior Design (SID) packages developed with the construction project and/or the healthcare facility’s standards.
Services can include:
- Inventory of existing FF&E identified for reuse, uninstalling, transporting, and reinstalling
- Procuring, receiving and installing new FF&E systems
- Validating that the as-designed plans are consistent with current infrastructure requirements prior to provisioning
- Inventorying the existing visual arts identified for reuse, uninstalling, transporting, and reinstalling
- Procurement, receipt and installation of new visual arts